A nominee must be a current, senior information technology executive/CIO in a Austin-area company. The basis for recognition is leadership in the use of information technology within an organization. This leadership should be demonstrated through one or more of the following accomplishments:
• Ingenuity - A strengthening of the competitive position of an organization's product or service through the creative use of information technology.
• Impact - An increase in the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization through the use of information technology.
• Innovation - Creation of a new system, technology, or application of IT that is unique and/or market-leading.
• Process Transformation - A significant transformation of business processes to improve customer service or vendor relationships.
• Leadership – Excellence in leadership skills and execution in the eyes of the IT staff and the executive management of the organization.
In addition to one or more of these accomplishments, an individual's current community service activities may also be considered in the final selection process.
1. Ingenuity - A strengthening of the competitive position of an organization's product or service through the creative use of information technology.